What is your approach in coaching?
The end goal in Coaching is to help you achieve your desired state/goal. To that end, a wide array of methodologies, techniques, and models will be utilized.
Here is a summary list of what might be employed in consultation/coaching sessions:
- Solution Focused Coaching (SFC)
- Thomas-Kilmann Conflict Mode Instrument (TKI)
- Behaviour Change Wheel Model (BCW)
- Behaviour Change Techniques (BCT) Taxonomy
- Lewin’s Change Theory
- ADKAR Change Management Methodology
- Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR)